NICABM – How to Work with the Traumatized Brain
Sale Page :
Original Price: $197
You just : $64
HOW TO HELP PATIENTS CHANGE THEIR BRAIN AFTER TRAUMA
HOW A BRAIN-SAVVY APPROACH CAN LEAD TO MORE EFFECTIVE TRAUMA INTERVENTIONS
We know that trauma changes the brain. So how do we choose brain-savvy interventions that can help patients feel safe when processing traumatic memory?
Understanding the brain’s role can bring depth and power to our interventions. And that can speed healing and reduce symptoms for even the most traumatized clients.
That’s why we’re bringing you . . .
HOW TO WORK WITH THE TRAUMATIZED BRAIN
BESSEL VAN DER KOLK, MD
- The Three Big Differences Between a Brain with PTSD and One Without (and What This Means for Treatment)
- What Makes the Human Vagus So Remarkable?
- The Smoke Detector, the Cook, and the Watch Tower – How to Bring the Three Parts of the Brain that Play the Biggest Roles in Trauma Back Online
- Key Strategies that Can Help Clients Learn to Tolerate Their Sensations and Be Less Reactive
- How Mindfulness Helps Tame the Body’s Trauma Response
- Limbic System Therapy – A Different Approach to Calming Clients So They Can Process Traumatic Memories More Effectively
- How to Use Neurofeedback to Train the Self-Reflective Part of the Brain
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
EVERYTHING IS YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY
|Downloadable video and audio to watch or listen to when it’s convenient for you|
|TalkBack Segment to distill key ideas (this is where we “land” the session)|
|Next Week in Your Practice video to give you concrete strategies to use with patients|
|Printable QuickStart Guide to make review and action simpler than ever|
|Professionally-formatted transcript of the session|
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.
Alexa Waters –
Item arrived as described. Thanks! | NICABM – How to Work with the Traumatized Brain