Timothy Trujillo – Hypnosis for Immune Disorders
Sale Page :
Original Price: $88
You just : $41
Now is your opportunity to become Certified by the American Hypnosis Association in Hypnosis for Immune Disorders. Immune related disorders are an increasing concern in healthcare. Individuals are seeking greater natural and self-care oriented methods for the management of conditions ranging from Cancer to HIV/AIDS, Lupus, Diabetes, etc.
This training is designed to prepare the hypnotherapist to work in partnership with individuals and their healthcare providers to realize better treatment outcomes. Seminar attendees will learn the basics of immune system disorders and effective evidence based approaches to resolve psychosocial factors in disease management. They will also learn hypnotherapeutic methods to reduce stress, relieve pain instantly, and help clients take control of their condition.
These philosophical, physiological, and mystical approaches to disease management are now widely practiced throughout the United States and many other countries.
This seminar also surveys issues relating to death and appropriate therapeutic interventions. This program is beneficial for beginning to advanced Hypnotherapists.
HYPNOSIS FOR IMMUNE DISORDERS FEATURING:
- 5 Hours of Streaming Video – 180 Day Access
- The Human Immune System
- Fundamentals of Psychoneuroimmunology
- Collectivism and social science in health models
- Overview of common immune disorders and their mechanisms: HIV/AIDS, Cancer, MS, ALS, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Diabetes, Allopaciea
- Immunity Harmonizing Strategies – The Feng Shui of Wellness
- Interfacing with medical providers
- Treatment adherence and Impact reduction
- Symptom Management: stress management, sleep enhancement, pain control, psychodynamics imagery and metaphor
- Thanatotherapy: Resolving the impact of death dynamics and diagnosis trauma
Timothy L. Trujillo is a Mind-Body Healing Specialist, with certificates in Acupuncture, Hypnotherapy, Reiki, and Reflexology. He has developed systematic methods to help individuals affected by immune disorders and trained many practitioners in their application.
As founder of non-profit First Medicines, he has helped to deliver this system of care to HIV/AIDS impacted populations in Los Angeles for over ten years and developed a network of practitioners in fourteen states and five countries.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.