NICABM – How to Help Clients Break the Cycle of Traumatic Memory
Sale Page :
Original Price: $197
You just : $64
HOW TO HELP CLIENTS REVISIT TRAUMA WITHOUT RELIVING IT
When working with traumatic memory, we need to help clients revisit trauma without reliving it.
Otherwise, we risk destabilizing our clients when they are most fragile.
But working with traumatic memory is complicated – we’ve got to know how to work with the different types of memory in order to effectively target our interventions.
That’s why we’re bringing you this short, focused course . . .
HOW TO HELP CLIENTS BREAK THE CYCLE OF TRAUMATIC MEMORY
PETER LEVINE, PHD
- How to Help Clients Revisit Traumatic Memories Without Becoming Stuck in Them
- How Trauma Impacts Community
- How to Help Your Clients Build Resilience Against Traumatic Experiences
- How Different Types of Memory Can Contribute to the Traumatic Experience
- Why Searching for Memories Can be Counter-Productive (and What’s More Effective in the Treatment of Trauma)
- How to Help Clients Disrupt the Memory-Distress Cycle
- Why It’s Crucial to Understand Different Types of Memory (and Which One to Focus on First in the Treatment of Trauma)
- The One Type of Trauma Memory That Must Change Before All Others
- Why It’s Crucial to Change the Body’s Experience of Trauma
- A Useful Strategy That Can Help Your Clients Work Through Trauma with More Stability and Presence
- How Trauma Gets “Passed Down” from One Generation to the Next
- One Bias That Can Block the Shortest Path to Healing
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
EVERYTHING IS YOURS TO KEEP FOREVER IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIBRARY
|Downloadable video and audio so you can watch or listen whenever it’s convenient|
|TalkBack Segment to distill key ideas (this is where we “land” the session)|
|Next Week in Your Practice video to give you concrete strategies to use with patients|
|Printable QuickStart Guide to make review and action simpler than ever|
|Professionally-formatted transcript of the session|
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.