Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano
Sale Page :
Original Price: $199
You just : $54
Critically ill patients are everywhere these days – on the Med-Surg floor, in the ICU, the PACU, the ED, the OR, even long-term care! A good working knowledge of the concepts for managing high-acuity patients is indispensable.
Join Cyndi Zarbano and learn the latest in essential critical care skills that you must know to be successful, including:
- Rapid Assessment
- ABG Analysis
- Central Line Care
- Easy Strip Interpretation
Identification & Management of Crisis
- Master “down and dirty” prompt assessment skills
- End the “Red Flags”
- Rapid stabilizing interventions for the unstable patient
- Manage the decompensating patient
- Better outcomes through quick intervention
Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Acid base imbalance
- 4 abnormal findings when reading your lab result
- A simple tool to rapidly and efficiently interpret ABG’s!
The 5 Steps to Rhythm Strip Interpretation
- Systematically reviewing the major components of a rhythm strips
- Identifying rhythm changes and management of:
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter
- Paroxysmal Supra-Ventricular Tachycardia (PSVT)
- V-Tach and V-Fib
Managing Chest Drainage
- Indications for chest tubes
- Circumventing re-expansion pulmonary edema
- Avoiding common complications of chest drainage
Master Central Line Care
- Common issues experienced with central lines
- Using which port for what on a triple lumen PICC
- Use of a “cell-saver” to reduce lost hemoglobin during blood draws
- The challenge of CVP monitoring
Pacemakers & AICDs
- Indications for pacemakers
- Meaning of pacemaker codes
- Types of Pacemakers
- Device management
- Practical solutions to common pacemaker problems
- Identify 5 essentials components of a “down and dirty” assessment in your patient when they have a sudden decomposition in health status.
- State 3 rapid interventions that can stabilize a patient who is symptomatic with a low blood pressure.
- Recognize the most common causes of arterial blood gas abnormalities.
- Quickly identify the 3 most common dysrhythmias using rhythm strip interpretation.
- Manage the risk to avoid re-expansion pulmonary edema in the patient with a chest tube for pleural effusion.
- Review the correct technique for opening an occluded central line lumen.
- Summarize the difference between failure to capture and failure to sense in a pacemaker and how each is resolved.
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.
Kaylah Frederick –
Super fast shipping! Excellent Quality ! | Essential Assessment, Interpretation and Intervention Strategies – Cyndi Zarbano