Dr. Daniel Siegel on The Mindsight Approach for Children and Adolescence: Integration Techniques for the Mind and the Developing Brain – Daniel J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
Sale Page :
Original Price: $299
You just : $84
Are you struggling to effectively treat behavior disorders, anxiety, and mood disorders in children and adolescents?
New York Times bestselling author and world-renowned neuropsychiatrist Daniel J. Siegel, M.D., has developed the Mindsight approach, which provides a unique understanding of the brain and developing mind. Built on decades of research, his approach expertly illuminates the science of how the young mind is wired, and provides brain integration strategies to support healthy development and achieve lasting change in the child’s or adolescent’s life.
Now, Dr. Siegel invites you to join his exciting online course where you’ll learn how to apply his interpersonal neurobiology strategies, including the Mindsight approach, to help children and adolescents thrive.
Drawing from Dr. Siegel’s 30+ years of psychotherapy experience, as well as new research in the field of interpersonal neurobiology, you’ll learn simple, easy to master skills and interventions that will transform your practice and improve treatment outcomes. You’ll also discover easy ways to incorporate play techniques and other creative approaches to understand the child and adolescent mind.
Revolutionary Strategies for Children and Adolescents
In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn from one of the pioneers in the field of neurobiology about the developing mind of children. Join Dr. Siegel as he explores how to understand children and adolescents, respond more effectively to difficult situations, and build a foundation for social, emotional and mental health.
Here’s everything that’s included in this innovative and powerful course:
Module 1 — The Whole-Brain Child Approach: Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Treatment Outcomes
Explore the changing child brain and learn creative strategies to treat anxiety, affective disorders, disruptive behavior disorder and executive functioning.
- Hear the latest scientific research, with a special emphasis on neuroplasticity and the changing brain
- Learn practical treatment strategies through case example demonstrations
- Master the 12 Whole-Brain strategies to help kids move from reactivity to resilience
Module 2 — Brainstorm: A Clinician’s Guide to the Changing and Challenging Adolescent Brain
Between the ages of 12 and 24, the brain changes in important, and oftentimes maddening, ways. Explore how brain development affects teenage behavior and relationships.
- Discover the essence of the adolescent brain and how science dispels popular myths
- Understand the clinical implications of the four pillars of adolescence and how these pillars are essential characteristics for both the individual development and for the health of our species
- Learn how to approach adolescence as a period and adolescents as individuals that can make all the difference in treating these individuals
Module 3 — The Role of Play and Creativity in Psychotherapy with Dr. Daniel J. Siegel
Learn how you can use play for the clinical evaluation of a child or adolescent, because how a person plays reveals ways in which mental well-being may be present or impaired.
- Understand the role of play in the development of mental well-being
- View a demonstration of using play activities for successful treatment of PTSD, OCD, anxiety disorders and depression
- Discover how easy it is to incorporate play techniques and other creative approaches such as rhythmic movement, non-verbal alignment, improvisation and musical vocalizations into your practice
Please kindly cotact us if you need proof of item.
Slade Rocha –
No issues. Item was just as described | Dr. Daniel Siegel on The Mindsight Approach for Children and Adolescence: Integration Techniques for the Mind and the Developing Brain – Daniel J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson